NOTICE: As Required by County Regulations– Items that require a fire permit: Candles/Any Open Flame, Tents, Canopies, Temporary Heaters, Temporary Generators, Propane Natural Gas Liquid and Solid Fuel-Fired Equipment, Carnivals and Fairs, Parades with Floats, Pyro (Indoor/Outdoor), Flame Effects, Fire Pits, Fire Dancing, Foggers or Hazers.
Festivals, community events, and markets that use any of the above items are required to have a SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT issued by the Fire Department prior to the starting of the event.
- Unauthorized, unsupervised cooking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Ensure that all fire pit or bbq grill propane cylinders are secured so that they will not tip over, and that all connections are tight to prevent the leaking of gas.
- We provide two fire extinguishers on-site for your use in an emergency: one at your picnic site, and one at the entrance to the hiking path.
- Host reserves the right to confiscate, destroy, or rescind flammable materials at any time.
- Extension cords are outdoor-rated and must not move or laid in an area where water might accumulate. (Please don’t move setups.)
- Food Trucks (available for rent) require a fire permit and are limited to 80 pounds of propane. Food trucks must be spaced at least 10 feet apart, bumper to bumper.
- All outdoor pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited.
- Cold spark machines are strictly prohibited.
- Fog/haze machines are strictly prohibited.
- Cigarettes and smoking materials must be deposited in fire-safe receptacles. Do not extinguish smoking materials into, onto, or buried beneath the ground.
- Propane fire pits for the BBQ grill or fire pit are available for rent during low-moderate fire danger rating days only. No refunds are given for propane fire pit deposits.
- Picnics may be canceled due to wildfire danger or smoke risks to guests’ health. Guests are given 2 backup dates for picnics. No refunds are given for deposits of unfulfilled picnics.
- Items that require a fire permit: Candles/Open Flame, Tents, Canopies, Temporary Heaters, Temporary Generators, Propane Natural Gas Liquid and Solid Fuel-Fired Equipment, Carnivals and Fairs, Parades with Floats, Pyro (Indoor/Outdoor), Flame Effects, Fire Pits, Fire Dancing.
- Festivals, community events, and markets that request to use any of the above items are required to have a SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT issued by the Fire Department prior to the start of the event.
Refusal or noncompliance of this agreement voids any and all event insurance associated with your Secret Mountain Picnic or Event.
YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ALL DAMAGE FROM ANY UNAUTHORIZED FIRE OR FIRE DEVICE TO ANY PROPERTY (Secret Mountain Picnics or otherwise).
Please Note: Your selected picnic dates are subject to availability.
Any questions about these policies can be directed to email@example.com